Monday, May 18, 2009

Mama's day

It's mama's day! We had a nice brunch with my family and hubby took me out later that night to dinner at a French restaurant. It was a nice day. I got some cute gifts from my sis and mom. My sis and the girls made me a scrap book of all the cute pictures of everyone. I didn't get to take a pic of it. I also got some cool looking shoes from my sis and mom. No pics of that either. And the best gift of all, hubby got me a new car..a mini van! Again, no pics of that.
I do have pics of the important people in my life =)

The family
With mom and sis

I love this pic of daddy and Kira (kinda dark)


Mommy and the girls

Everyone

Gift the girls made for grandma

Gift the girls made for auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment