One of the worse weekend ever.
We went to the Great American Food and Music Festival on Saturday at Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View. We were expecting a good day filled with good food, good music and good weather, but it was totally opposite. All day was spent waiting in line. We had to wait in line to get into the place which was about 30-45 minutes. We waited in line to get food. Depending on which line you were in for which type of food, the minimum wait was 30 mins and some lines were 2-4 hours wait!! It was crazy and I will never ever go back. The idea of the festival was great because you get to taste all the foods from different areas like the famous Buffalo Wings from Buffalo or the Philly Cheese steaks from Philly or Juniors Cheesecake from NY, but the organization of the event was horrible. Whoever organized this didn't have any system at all and all it did was made people angry and most people left early. We heard a lot of people requested for refunds and I'm in the process of trying to get my money back. You can read more comments from others on Yelp. That was a total waste of time and money for us. Never again! Here is an apology article from the organization.
After being mad about the festival, that seems nothing compared to what happened on Sunday. Someone had a pool party at our complex and somehow one of the little boy fell into the hot tub and drowned. When I found out, the cops and firefighter were all there and I saw the little boy getting CPR. It was so sad because they pronounced him dead at the hospital. He was one of the little boy that my neighbor watches in her daycare. It was a horrible day and it makes you realized all the stuff you get mad at and complain about is nothing. I'm still in shock.
I'm not a praying kind of person, but I'm praying for the family in hopes that they can get through this tough time. Please pray for them also.
No comments:
Post a Comment