Tuesday, September 8, 2009
3 Day Weekend
We have been so busy lately and I haven't had the chance to upload any of our pictures so I've been procrastinating on updating our blog. The long 3 day weekend was short. I need a day to just sleep in. We went to my cousin's wedding on Saturday. I was a bridesmaid and I was so tired by the end of the night that when we got home, I went straight to sleep. On Sunday, we went to the city to meet up with a photographer. She's not what we're looking for so we might keep on interviewing or might just go with the one we really like but he's a lil pricey. We also went to a friend's bbq on Sunday night. On Monday, we upgraded our baby's car seat. I was hoping she can face forward but according to the car seat manufacturers, you should have your baby rear facing as long as possible. It's safer. So now we upgraded the car seat, which is double the size of her old one and it's rear facing so it takes up more space in the car. Oh well, for her safety, we'll just have to deal with it. She seems to like this car seat. It has a pillow, cup holder, and it's roomier for her. I need to post some pictures of the girls. They're growing up so fast and the baby is now imitating everything. It's so funny seeing her doing what we're doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment