


1st cake
On my actual bday, I walked into work to find this:
The people who trashed my office.
2nd cake (from work)
That evening, Hubby took me to the city. He said we're going to get dinner and see a movie. So I went along with it. When we got to the city, we walked around Bloomingdales for a bit. We walked outside the mall and I saw my siblings, their SO, and Ty. That was a surprised! The restaurant Hubby wanted to take me to closed for the night so we ended up eating inside the mall, which wasn't bad. After that, we took a long stroll to look for the "movie". We ended up in front of the Orpheum Theatre. Hubby bought tickets for me and Ty to see Wicked!!

Wicked was great!! Ty and Hubby loved it also. It was a great gift from Hubby, one of many that I got from him this year =)The next day I got gifts from my sis and her SO.
My first pair of MANOLOs!!
Manolos and a LeSportsac bag!
The birthday continues on Saturday with a surprised dinner with friends and clubbing afterward to the 80s theme. I had a great time and I do admit, I am spoiled this year. Thanks to the wonderful people in my life. I love you guys!

Dinner with the gang.

The girls.
Tiffanys!!

My favorite cake!!


Clubbing to the 80s theme.
Last but not least, the wonderful people who spoil me!



Spoiled oldie!
ReplyDelete=)